Friday, August 1, 2008

Ice Breakers Spearmint Ice Cubes

Ice Cubes Spearmint

Well, I finally tried a kind of Ice Cubes that was "Whoa!" worthy, but not in a good way. This gum was so minty, a flavor crystal got lodged in my throat and it burned. Not a pleasant sensation. I'll have very nice breath, though, so I suppose it has that going for it. Aside from that, I found the spearmint to just be too sweet. I'm sure it's the artificial sweeteners doing it, but it reminded me of green Starlite mints, and I wish it didn't.

Again, my complaint is the same: these packs seem like a rip-off. Also, I'm partial to fruity/minty combo gum, so maybe I'm being too harsh.

B

Ice Breakers Website

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you kidding me? Peppermint was awesome - haven't tried the Spearmint. The Raspberry Shorbet and Kiwi Wtermelon were also awesome.

ebidebby said...

I guess I'm just not crazy about straight mint. Ice Breakers cubes are good, I'm not gonna deny it. They just seem not as good of a deal as other gums.