Saturday, August 2, 2008

Orbit Strawberry Mint Gum

Orbit Strawberry Mint

The Orbit gum reviews continue! Next, we have another limited edition flavor, Strawberry Mint. I will admit I have tried this one before (it was the 12th out of 16 I tried) but I just had to blog about it, because it's one of my favorites.

Orbit Strawberry Mint

The gum smells like strawberries. It might not be the most genuine strawberry smell, kind of like a Strawberry Shortcake doll might smell, but it's a good smell! The gum tastes great, too, it captures the sweetness and tartness of the perfect strawberry - not too sweet, not unripe, it's just delicious. There's a slight mintiness in the background, but it's not the main event. This one is right up there with Citrusmint and Raspberry Mint.

The flavor hung around for a pretty long time, maybe 15 to 20 minutes or so before just becoming minty. It's got a good, springy and smooth texture and it was making my teeth squeak. I know they're not really getting much cleaner, but it's a nice sound. I really wish this one wasn't limited edition! This is the epitome of fruity-mint, though, so I'd stay away if you aren't into that.

A+

Orbit Website

No comments: