Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year + Plug

Happy New Year! During the holidays, I took a bit of a break from blogging, but new reviews are on the way for 2010!

I wanted to take a moment to mention one of my favorite blogs, Japanese Snack Reviews. For anyone with even a passing interest in Japanese treats, it doesn't get any better. Living in the US, I am at the mercy of importers when it comes to Japanese snacks, but reading one of Orchid64's witty and thorough reviews is vicarious snacking at its best!

Although I am a fan and link Japanese Snack Reviews fairly regularly (when our reviews overlap), I must mention that this isn't a spontaneous plug. She's having a contest to draw readers, and really, who wouldn't want to win this sweet pentagonal KitKat mug? So, please, stop by her blog and if you have a blog, enter the contest yourself!

No comments: